[Cartoweb-users] WMS layers

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 17 06:50:41 EST 2009

Hi Fabio

you can easily set up a wms layer in your mapfile:
see http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_client.html

then simply add a corresponding entry in the layers.ini exactly as you do
for raster or postgis layers

for info, the wmsBrowserLight has no server part, so you dont need to try to
load it in the server side ini file