[Cartoweb-users] WMS layers

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 17 09:04:05 EST 2009

mmm, IMAGEPATH  is used to cache image comming from wms server, if I read
the mapserver documentation correctly.
I dont think I have ever tried to use that in a Cartoweb project, as
Cartoweb use it's own caching system.
Maybe you can try and tell us if you notice any performances improvement.
as far as I know, simply specify a path to some folder where www-data (or
the apache user) can write file. in Cartoweb, this is usualy the "www-data"
folder