[Cartoweb-users] session timeout for logged users

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Thu Mar 19 07:36:46 EST 2009

hi list

i have a question about cartoweb timeout as logged user.
in my application the user is not guided back to the login page if a timeout has occured and he should do the login again. if, for example, he wants to make a zoom, nothin happens at all. only at the moment he reloads the map in the themes tab, the user is guided back to the login page.
on the cartoweb demopage (http://www.cartoweb.org/demos/demoCW3.php) i've seen that there's a JavaScript (AjaxPlugins.js) message 'An error has occured. Press OK to reload this application' (when I delete the cookies). and then the user is logged out again and the page is reloaded.
i've checked my project and didn't overwrite this file. in the demoCW3 project it is not loaded specially. is it a question of the failure template? or anything else?
best would be when the page is reloaded automatically (without error message) and the user has to login again (at least for my application).

thanks for any hints.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Christoph Lauber