[Cartoweb-users] locate with hilight

dirk czech info at dc-datasoft.de
Mon Mar 23 04:05:32 EST 2009

Hi,
perhaps you try add the following parameters too:
query_return_table = 1
query_return_attributes = 1

I made the experience that only hilight and queryselect is not enough.
Cartweb foregot the settings and after that querys are no longer
functioning.
you can set displayExtendedSelection = true in the client query.ini and
experiment with the parameters.

regards
Dirk Czech