[Cartoweb-users] login

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri May 29 08:05:43 EST 2009

Hi

you can access the cartoweb context by initialising some basic cartoweb
objects, like this:

<?php

$_ENV['CW3_PROJECT'] = 'your_project';

if (!defined('CARTOCLIENT_HOME'))
    define('CARTOCLIENT_HOME', realpath(dirname(__FILE__) .
                                        '/../../..') . '/');

if (!defined('CARTOCOMMON_HOME'))
    define('CARTOCOMMON_HOME', CARTOCLIENT_HOME);

require_once(CARTOCOMMON_HOME . 'common/Common.php');
Common::preInitializeCartoweb(array('client' => true));

require_once(CARTOCLIENT_HOME . 'client/Cartoclient.php');

$cartoclient = new Cartoclient();

if (!$cartoclient->clientAllowed()) {
    return;
}

/* do whatever you want after this */

?>

this exemple works for a file placed into
cartoweb3/projects/your_project/htdocs/, simply adapte the paths if you put
the files somewhere else

by using the $cartoclient object, you can also access to all the user/auth
functions of cartoweb if needed