[Cartoweb-users] ExportPdf Problems with AGG Rendering

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Nov 27 03:10:38 EST 2009

i see nothing wrong with your outpuformat,
it would be more interesting to get a more precise error message before
tring to do some blind investigation
it is quite annoying to simply get a blank page.
dont you have anything in apache error log ?

Hi Bruno

Do you mean the images which are attached in the mapfile (rasterfiles) or
the generated images from mapserver in /htdocs/generated/images/ or ..?

And how do I configure the OUTPUTFORMAT in the mapfile so that the printing
works and the map will be rendered by AGG?

Adrian