[Cartoweb-users] exportLinkIt with no content in IE

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 10 08:37:44 EST 2009

Dear Adrian

if the input used to display the exportLinkIt value has been replaced by a Extjs combobox, you will need to add additional javascript to set the value of the combobox. the default javascript will not work in such case.

I believe there are already some example of such code for the other combobox in your project, you can also have a look at Extjs api and forum for example of how to set a combobox value