[Cartoweb-users] Need to reset the session by PHP code

JOALLAND jérémie j.joalland at memoris.fr
Mon Apr 26 07:13:11 EST 2010

I am using CartoWeb 3.5 in a CMS (Joomla), as I have several different
cartographic menus.

My problem is that my Cartoweb page is keeping the session information all
the time.

When the user is accessing one cartographic project for the first time, he
can for example zoom in and change the layer visibility settings.

Then he’s accessing other parts of the web site.

Problem : when he comes back to the same cartographic project for the second
time, the cartoweb project page is not opened with default setting (initial
extent, initial layers setting), but as it was after the first access :
extent from zoom in and last layer visibility settings.

Question : how can I reset the cartoweb session when opening my cartographic
project page ?

I am currently using this code to call the project (from php page in
/htdocs/) :

<?php

$_ENV['CW3_PROJECT'] = 'recherche_auvergne';

require_once('client.php');

?>

Thanks for you help.