[Cartoweb-users] error configuring demoEdit plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 27 02:18:47 EST 2010

Hi

please check if you have an "oid" column in your table in postgres.
otherwise, you may try to you add a "using unique" in your data string specifing the column id to use for unique identifiant.
edit the mapfile and look for the layers EDITPOLY, EDITLINE and EDITPOINT and add the corresponding strings:

"using unique parc_id" for EDITPOLY

"using unique id" for EDITLINE and EDITPOINT

like this:
DATA 'the_geom from (select the_geom, oid, parc_id, name, culture, surf, parc_type  from edit_poly) as foo using unique parc_id'
DATA 'the_geom from (select the_geom, oid, id, name, length from edit_line) as foo using unique id'
DATA 'the_geom from (select the_geom, oid, id, name, surname, place, age from edit_point) as foo using unique id'

you may also have to add "using SRID=the_data_projection" if the data projection is different from your mapfile projection