[Cartoweb-users] demoEdit plugin worked

Ramkumar Acharyulu ramkumaracharyulu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 05:43:38 EST 2010

Hi Christen,

That was really great. It just went through successfully. thanks a lot
But, still i have some queries -
1) How do i fill in attributes for the features i add?
2) My project requirement is to handle data that is in Geography Lat/Longs.
Also, the related files i have are
different shapefiles (layers) and a raster file (map). How do i go about
this. Please educate me on this as i am new to Cartoweb and Map server. I am
going through all the help available. I found that creating a proper MAP
file should suffice my requirement. But, what about from cartoweb's side?
3) If i want to enable queries in the same demoEdit project is it just
adding the plugin name in the server_conf and client_conf files or any thing
else?

Thank you once again.
Regards.

--