[Cartoweb-users] Switches hierarchy and visual template

Simone Frigerio simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at
Thu Aug 5 07:29:25 EST 2010

Hi all,
I am organizing layers in different switches, and I want to be able to
separate two kinds of them, due to different type of data.
  For example:

Administration level:  (Region) - (Municip.1) - (Municip.2)...
(SWITCHES)           ( Switch1) - (Switch2) -  (Switch3) - ...

Event type:  (Flood) - (E2) - (E3)...
(SWITCHES)   ( Switch1) - (Switch2) -  (Switch3) - ...

Hierarchy in layer.ini allows an infinitive sequence of switches. But I
would want to separate them graphically in 2 different line below the
map and manage them as usual switch type. Is it possible? I think should
be a css file editing, but I am not sure, especially for management in
ini file.
Thanks
Simone