[Cartoweb-users] error undefined offset

JOALLAND jérémie j.joalland at memoris.fr
Wed Feb 24 06:37:07 EST 2010

I get this Failure message :

Class : CartocommonException
Message : Error [2, dl() [
<http://10.1.0.23:8083/cartoweb3/htdocs/function.dl> function.dl]: Unable to
load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/php_sqlite.so' -
/usr/lib/php/modules/php_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory, /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php, 756]

Backtrace:

file: UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN

call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(2, "dl() [
<http://10.1.0.23:8083/cartoweb3/htdocs/function.dl> function.dl]: Unable to
load dyn...", "/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php", 756, Array(3))

file: 756 - /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php

call: dl("php_sqlite.so")

file: 198 - /data/www/cartoweb3/include/pear/DB/sqlite.php

call: PEAR->loadExtension("sqlite")

file: 556 - /data/www/cartoweb3/include/pear/DB.php

call: DB_sqlite->connect(Array(9), False)

file: 192 - /data/www/cartoweb3/common/Utils.php

call:
DB::connect("sqlite:////data/www/cartoweb3/projects/demoCW3/server_conf/demo
C...", Array(0))

file: 312 - /data/www/cartoweb3/plugins/search/common/Search.php

call: Utils::getDb(Null,
"sqlite:////data/www/cartoweb3/projects/demoCW3/server_conf/demoC...")

file: 232 - /data/www/cartoweb3/plugins/search/client/ClientSearch.php

call: DbResultProvider->getResult(Object(SearchRequest))

file: UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN

call: ClientSearch->filterPostRequest(Object(FilterRequestModifier))

file: 270 - /data/www/cartoweb3/common/PluginManager.php

call: call_user_func_array(Array(2), Array(1))

file: 320 - /data/www/cartoweb3/common/PluginManager.php

call: PluginManager->callPluginImplementing(Object(ClientSearch),
"FilterProvider", "filterPostRequest", Array(1))

file: 745 - /data/www/cartoweb3/client/Cartoclient.php

call: PluginManager->callEnabledPluginsImplementing(1, "FilterProvider",
"filterPostRequest", Array(1))

file: 1067 - /data/www/cartoweb3/client/Cartoclient.php

call: Cartoclient->callEnabledPluginsImplementing(1, "FilterProvider",
"filterPostRequest", Object(FilterRequestModifier))

file: 1315 - /data/www/cartoweb3/client/Cartoclient.php

call: Cartoclient->doMain()

file: 33 - /data/www/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php

call: Cartoclient->main()

file: 3 - /data/www/cartoweb3/htdocs/demoCW3.php

call: require_once("/data/www/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php"

Then another message below (I just sho you the first lines
) :

Class : CartocommonException

Message : Error [8, Undefined offset:  1,
/data/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/common/Layers.php, 88]
Backtrace:

file: 88 - /data/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/common/Layers.php
call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(8, "Undefined offset:  1",
"/data/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/common/Layers.php", 88, Array(1))