[Cartoweb-users] ECW

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat Jun 12 01:56:35 EST 2010

Hi Simone, today I found this remark about tiles. I really suspect that's related to yours nodata/black background

This dimension is a good compromise allowing efficient raster/vector analysis. It is better if the size of the tiles is a
divider of the size of each raster. Otherwise the last columns and rows of tiles of each raster will be filled with nodata values.

Regards.

--

     Bruno Friedmann