[Cartoweb-users] Layers - Themes tab dimension

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 8 02:39:48 EST 2010

Hi

mmm, why not simply put the layer tree block in a div with autoscroll set in
the css property ?

Im not really sure to understand what you want to do, but if you want to
modify the way the layertree is rendered, the file to modify is
coreplugins\layers\templates\layers.tpl
if you need to modify the php code which is used to generate the layerstree
data, you need to modify the functions fetchLayer in
coreplugins\layers\client\ClientLayers.php

a tips to easily debug variable in .tpl is to use the |@print_r transformer,
for example if you add {$element|@print_r} in the layers.tpl, you will get
the same result as if you had written print_r($element) directly in the
ClientLayers.php