[Cartoweb-users] browser and plugin with no response

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 29 01:46:35 EST 2010

hi

I fear I dont know what could be the differences and Im even surprised there are any.
to debug more precisely, you should use the Firebug addon in Firefox
then you will be able to see exactly what is sent and what is received for each ajax actions.
compare the query sent and the response between the two version of firefox, then let me know if you need help to find out what may be going wrong.