[Cartoweb-users] Querying - is it possible use alias instead column names

Rafael Rend rafaelrend at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:07:39 EST 2010

 Hi All,

 I have a question about querying informations from postgis and
showing to client. My personal doubt is about: if is it possible use
alias instead column names...

  After my postgis query. I used "query_returned_attributes" at my map
file to reduce fields, but i don't know if is it possible to associate
alias to each columns.
 Ex:
  METADATA
          "query_returned_attributes" "nome_mun cod_mun nome_micro sigla_uf"

 When I'm using "query_by_bbox" tool , and click in a city area, My result is:

nome_mun	      cod_mun	 nome_micro              sigla_uf  (title)
São Desidério 	  292890.000000 	  Barreiras 	    BA      (row result)

But, I'd like to see:

Município	                  Código		 Micro-Região	 Estado  (title)
São Desidério 	  292890.000000 	  Barreiras 	    BA     (row result)

 Is It Possible ?. Or must I to create a view and put alias there ?.

 Sorry because is a no interesting question, but I haven't found
answer in any place
 :(.

 Thanks.