[Cartoweb-users] Apply authentification to csv - plugin

Stefan Neumeier stefan.neumeier at vti.bund.de
Mon Sep 6 10:39:42 EST 2010

  I would like to restrict the csv-download to users with a specific
login role only.
As I am not too acquainted wit cartoweb yet I would be glad if someone
could give me a concise explanation where and how I can apply the
authentification to the csv-download option.

I figured out how to request the allowed login-role but unfortunately I
could not figure
our yet how to prevent the template showing the "Download CSV" - link if
the
requested login-role is not the required one.

Stefan