[Cartoweb-users] setup.exe version

simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 2 04:30:02 EST 2011

Hi!
I have cartoweb installed on ms4w version 2.2.9 (best choice suggested).
It works perfectly.
I need to transfer on another machine. Actually the installer linked in
maptools.org from cartoweb site is ms4w-3.0.1, so the version is updated
respect to 2.2.9. Can I have some problem in the transfer and configuration?
And in case, can you tell me a link to download msfw 2.2.9? I cannot
find easily.
Thanks!
Simone

--
** Think about the environment before printing **

Simone Frigerio
Department of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Universitaestrasse 7, A-1010 Vienna, Austria

mail: simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at