[Cartoweb-users] exportPdf: how to add geostat classes as legend

Stefan Neumeier stefan.neumeier at vti.bund.de
Wed Jan 5 09:59:04 EST 2011

  Dear all,

how can I add the classes generated by the geostat plugin as legend in
the pdf output of the exportPdf Plugin?

Furthermore is it possible to grap an image that is dynamically created
and loaded on the web-GIS client page and put it on the pdf output?
(Based on the classes and class colors a user selects in the geostat
plugin I created a color bar showing a spectrum indicating low and
high values which I putted below the main map in the cartoweb viewer. I
would like to add this graphic to the pdf but as the graphic
is dynamically created depending on the user selection I can not figure
out how to add it).

regards,
Stefan