[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb 3.5 query_by_bbox

Stefan Neumeier stefan.neumeier at vti.bund.de
Wed May 11 03:51:06 EST 2011

Dear all,

I encounter following error using the query_by_bbox -tool:

When I use the tool the first time I am able to define a bounding box
and execute the query as expected. Using the same tool a second time
(e.g. for executing another query) I am able to draw the bounding box
but only the query result of the start point is returned, not the one of
the bounding box. As far as I could figure out this strange behaviour
does only occur when I use Firefox as webbrowser. If I use Opera
everything works as expected.

Has anyone of you already encountered the same behaviour and found
a workaround?

Stefan