[Chameleon-dev] commit your changes

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri Apr 23 10:16:03 EDT 2004

All,

I am preparing to move the files I mentioned in my last email (on the
dev list).  I will be doing one last checkout of existing files in a few
minutes and then will move everything and commit the new files, and
remove the old files.

I am tempted to try moving stuff in the cvs server to preserve history
but that has big potential for screwing up the cvs server ... so I think
I will do it the safe way ...

For perhaps the few days or so, cvs version of chameleon will be broken
as I resolve these issues.  I will advise the list when I think it is
once again stable.

Cheers,

Paul