[Chameleon-dev] chameleon 1.99 bugs

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 5 17:08:36 EST 2004

All,

beta 3 is likely to be released next Tuesday barring a last minute
problem.  With beta 3 out the door, I'm going to be putting a big push
on getting all the outstanding bugs with a milestone of RC1 cleaned up.
  I've done an initial pass with the following criteria:

* anything non-enhancement bug related to the core or the base set of
widgets stays in RC1

* anything trivial stays in RC1

* anything related to documentation stays in RC1 (for a decision by
Darren/Chris)

* everything else got moved to FUTURE

My next pass (starting after beta 3 is released) will be to assign
owners to all the unallocated bugs.  Once this is done, I will notify
all the bug owners and set a timeframe that I would like to get
everything addressed in.  It is likely to be aggressive (3 weeks).

My goal is to have no bugs left (at least, no technical ones) for
version 1.99 final by the end of December, ideally with a final release
just before Christmas.

Cheers,

Paul