[Chameleon-dev] PrintWidget renamed to PrintProduction

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 16 10:45:43 EST 2004

For Bug 377, I have renamed PrintWidget as PrintProduction.  The move
happened in cvs to preserve history of the widget.  When updating from
cvs, you will get a new PrintProduction directory and cvs should tell
you that it skipped PrintWidget.  If you have no changes for PrintWidget
then you can safely delete the PrintWidget directory.  If you do have
changes, you will have to manually merge them into the appropriate file
in PrintProduction and commit them.

It should work now under the new name.

WidgetManager.php has been updated to map the old name to the new name
for the next couple of releases so you won't get any errors using
existing templates until we get into the 2.1 branch.

--
Cheers,

Paul