[Chameleon-dev] (no subject)

Deschamps,Paul [NCR] Paul.Deschamps at ec.gc.ca
Wed Sep 7 11:06:44 EDT 2005

I am wondering if you can assist me on XMLTHEMELEGEND or other methods that are in place to generate legends with in
CWC2.

Is their a widget or work around in place that utilizes the same context documents that are required for cwc2?

Paul Deschamps, UI Design / Graphic Artist
Integrated Environmental Applications Branch / Direction des Applications Environnementales Intégrés
Knowledge Integration Directorate / Direction générale de l'integration du savoir
Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
70 Crémazie, 7th Floor / 7e étage
Gatineau, Québec  K1A 0H3
Tel / Tél: (819) 934-2986
E-mail / Courriel: Paul.Deschamps at ec.gc.ca