[Chameleon-dev] Creating your own widget.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 8 08:59:21 EDT 2005

Good news all ... I've finally been shamed into doing something about
this.  I've added the content that I presented at MUM3 to the chameleon
tiki:

http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=Developing+a+new+Chameleon+Widget

I'm pretty sure it contains mistakes so feel free to update it with
corrections as you find them.

I've attached several files to the page, including a powerpoint
presentation and code samples.  As far as I can tell, you need to click
the link at the top that says "4 attachments" to see them and download them.

Cheers

Paul