MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Re: [Mapserver-users] Chameleon 1.1

Dean Gadoury gadoury@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:27:13 -0400
I would like to add that although the documentation for Chameleon 1.1 is
quite sparse at this time it will improve as we continue development,
and there should be adequate documentation by the time we have a release
version of the software. Good quality documentation is a priority for us
in releasing this product.

Dean

--

Dean Gadoury