MapTools.org

[Chameleon] configuration problems !

Jordy Keighan jkeighan@cubewerx.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:52:15 -0400
Hi,

I fixed this problem, but i still get all these broken images.
nothing gets written in the tmp, ms_tmp and buttons directories.

I also get this error :

The image
“http://jordy/cwc2/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php?map_session_mode=1&run_query=0&sid=3f4e1539c916d&dummy=0.32276400+1062081850”
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Any idea ?

thxs

Jordy