MapTools.org

[Chameleon] KeyMap problem with Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6

Jeff McKenna jmckenna@connect.carleton.ca
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:51:16 -0500 (EST)
Hello everyone,

I am using the 1.1 Sample Application and trying to get sample.html to
display the keymap.  As mentioned in the subject line, I am running
Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6 (October 31st release).

I have followed instructions in a previous post, but no success
(http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2003-October/000119.html)
.

Here's what I've tried:

- removed the keymap section in the sample mapfile
- relative path from the sample.html template in the keymap tag
(image="images/keymap.png")
- absolute path to keymap.png in the keymap tag
(image="C:/GCRC/www/chameleon_sample/htdocs/images/keymap.png")
- even some oddball attempts: placing the keymap in the
/htdocs/common/wrapper folder and image='keymap.png'

I've correctly specified the size, and extents of the keymap image.
win2003-server.

thanks.

Jeff