MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Map Loading

Tracy Howlett thowlett@whistlermuseum.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:05:48 -0800
Hello Again,

I'm lost again!  My index.phtml page loads with all of the buttons and the
keymap image but the map image never loads.  The 'map loading...please wait'
notice pops up and seems to spin forever.  I had it going for over an hour
yesterday before I closed the page down.  Can anyone suggest where I can
look to find the error?

Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-admin@lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-admin@lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Paul Spencer
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 5:17 AM
To: Jeff McKenna
Cc: chameleon@lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [Chameleon] KeyMap problem with Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6

Jeff,

do you get no keymap image at all?  If not, then try right clicking on
the broken image and selecting 'properties', then copy the url and paste
it into a new browser window and submit it.  You should, hopefully, get
some sort of error message.

cheers,

Paul

|Paul Spencer                           spencer@dmsolutions.ca    |