MapTools.org

[Chameleon] adding several layers from the same external WMS

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:22:15 -0500
Bart,

there is one potentially serious side effect of this that appears to be
a mapserver issue, which is transparency.  I have not isolated this, but
it appears that there is a problem with transparency when requesting
multiple layers in this way.  I am not entirely sure where I saw the
problem but I know it was recently.  If you see anything like this, can
you please report it ...

Paul