MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Page not found

dmsg16 dmsg16@magma.ca
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:23:35 -0500 (EST)
Hi Rene,

Which webserver are you using?  IIS?

Have you tried putting index.phtml at the of your url?  For instance:
http://myserver/sample_app/index.phtml where http://myserver/sample_app/ is the webpath
to your app (and possibly the url you're currently using).  If this works then it is
likely that the default document is not set for index.phtml.

Hope this helps,
Jason