MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Couldn't resolve host 'www2.dmsolutions.ca'

bartvde@xs4all.nl bartvde@xs4all.nl
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:14:09 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

which version of Chameleon are you using (1.0 or 1.1, and which exact
version)?

The only files containing a reference to www2.dmsolutions.ca are as far as
I know the gmap_context.xml and the production_draw_legend.php (reference
to gifsample.exe).

Try doing this in your browser:

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?request=GetCapabilities&version=1.0.7

do you get results back?