MapTools.org

[Chameleon] RGB Map Output and Keymap Problems

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:50:00 -0500
ok, try setting the output format in the cwc2.xml configuration file to
png24.  I think that it should honour the format selected in the map
file, but it may override this from the configuration file.

Cheers

Paul