[Chameleon] question about future/possible functionality

Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:44:32 -0400

None that I'm aware of.  Our goal is to make the final 1.0 release for now.
But VML sounds like a neat idea.  You can also look at SVG.

> And the interface you talk about is a few edit fields in
> which a user can
> type a coordinate, and then press a button so the point will
> be added to
> the feature?

Correct.  There is an associated JavaScript API with Chameleon which allows
this.