[Chameleon] chameleon context format

Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:22:56 -0400

The format of a Web Map Context Document is governed by the OpenGIS
Consortium.

This OGC discussion paper documents the format 0.1.4, supported by
Chameleon:

http://www.opengis.org/techno/discussions/02-066r1.pdf

Keep in mind that Chameleon will support the official 1.0.0 version of
context by the end of June, which is the approved OGC specification:

http://www.opengis.org/techno/specs/03-036r2.pdf

Cheers

..Tom

=================================
Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist
Canada Centre for Remote Sensing
Tel: (613) 947-1828
http://www.cgdi.ca/

_dordrecht/strabis_dordrecht.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.0&)
didn't work.

Could not find info on the format of the XML file in the docs.

Can anyone give me a clue?

Best regards,

Emil Zegers