MapTools.org

[Chameleon] geobase

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:51:09 -0500
Brian, the geobasecontextselector widget is not well documented because
it was developed specifically for GeoBase.  There should be another
widget, the ContextSelector widget, that was developed as a generic
version of this widget.  If you can find that widget, I would suggest
using it.  I can post some instructions on its use if needed, but I
think there is some documentation included with it.