MapTools.org

[Chameleon] my widgets don't widge

Sara Yurman syurman@spatialfocus.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:02:37 -0500
Thanks, Bart,

The index.phtml file works much better, except for the zoom in -- which
turns out to be an incredible zoom out.  I've renamed it nlr.phtml:

http://meadow.spatialfocus.com/cwc2/htdocs/nlr.phtml

I'm sorry, I'm in the woods here.  I am continually impressed with the
ability of GIS work to restrain one's ego.

Sara

--
Sara Yurman
Spatial Focus, Inc.