MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Buttonizer not buttonizing

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:32:58 -0500
Rod,

it sounds like the buttonizer is at least buttonizing ;) something,
which indicates that the problem is likely in your template rather than
a bug in the code (well, its probably a bug in the code that your
template is exposing because it is a case we didn't think to trap and
report errors on).  Can you post a copy of your template minimized to
just one button and related sharedresource that replicates the problem,
or send it to me directly if this is something you would rather not
share publicly.

Another thought: paths are often the cause of this type of problem.  Do
you have a template that does work?  Can you compare them to find the
difference?

Cheers

Paul