MapTools.org

[chameleon] maptips

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:49:05 -0400
Bart,

no there is not a widget that does this.  However, we have a project
that we will likely need this for and will probably implement it within
the next 3 months or so.  If you have a need for this sooner, you can
always change our priorities with some $$ :)

If you are a PHP programmer and are willing to jump in and try this out,
I can provide you with some details on how I would approach it, and will
help out with the implementation if possible.  However, this is likely
to be a reasonably tricky widget!