MapTools.org

[Chameleon] cwcjsapi causes errors

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:26:27 -0400
I would suspect that they do not yet work, although fixing them up
should not be too difficult.  The LayerManager widget was pretty much an
application specific widget for version 1.0, it may not end up in 1.1
for a while.  Actually, the Legend and LegendTemplate widgets should
work with 1.1, perhaps a configuration problem?  I will test them today
if I get a chance.

MT-Link MT-Link wrote:

> Hi all,
> Does "query" "LayerManager", "Legend" and "LegendTemplate"
> widgets work in current Chameleon 1.1
> (chamleon-1.1alpha-20030902) ?
>
> All my attempts to incorporate them into the demo
> failed
>
> For example "LayerManager" widgets results in:
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /opt/chameleon-1.1alpha-20030902/htdocs/widgets/Layer.phtml
>  on line 51
>
> Best Regards

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development