MapTools.org

[Chameleon] layermanager in chameleon 1.1a

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:04:49 -0500
In the very latest cvs is a new widget to launch a WMS Browser, which
has similiar functionality to MapBrowser from MapLab, including adding,
removing and refreshing WMS Servers, and browsing layers from WMS
servers then adding them to the current map view.

There is no documentation for this yet, and it has not been fully tested.

The next release will be in a couple of weeks.