MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem when trying ROIRectangleTool Widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:09:32 -0500
Stephanie,

the code you quote below was used in 1.0 version of CWC2/Chameleon.  It
is no longer required in the 1.1/1.99/2.0 version of Chameleon and has
been removed.

If you can not load your application then I think you are using
Chameleon 1.0 and the latest CVS stuff is only for version 1.99.  Sorry.

There will be more info about 1.99 including how to upgrade in the next
few weeks,

|Paul Spencer                           pspencer@dmsolutions.ca   |