MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Large TIFF not rendering

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos@maunsell.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:08:29 +1000
I think my problem may be that my TIFF is RGB. Do I understand correctly
that that is not supported? Does this mean you can't display a colour TIFF?

Regards,

Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:pagameba@magma.ca]
Sent: Thursday, 1 April 2004 23:07
To: Delfos, Jacob
Cc: 'chameleon@lists.maptools.org'
Subject: Re: [Chameleon] Large TIFF not rendering

Jacob,

there is not, as far as I know, any limitations on size of data files.

If you are using Chameleon 1.0.4 then you are accessing layers via WMS
by loading a context file, unless you have hacked the source to do
something different?  This would mean that the type of the file is
essentially immaterial.  Can you explain what you are trying to do?

|Paul Spencer                           pspencer@dmsolutions.ca   |