[Chameleon] chameleon install and logging problem

james cradock jcradock@redington.me3.com
Wed Apr 7 18:42:56 EDT 2004

hello,

sadly, my first post is an installation (or configuration) problem:

i've installed chameleon on red hat linux. i'm running apache 2.0.48. php
is running as a module, not as a cgi. here's my demo page:

http://redington.me3.com/chameleon/htdocs/demo.html

probably a common problem. what's the solution?

i'm using the latest alpha of 1.1. followed all the instructions -- or
*thought* i'd followed all the instructions -- in the somewhat outdated
installation document.

also, logging is not (logging). i'd normally tail the logs for activity or
errors. i've asked chameleon to log everything (all), but i get nothing.
logs directory is writeable by the apache user.

thanks.

jc

-----
james cradock