[Chameleon] Chameleon and CubeSERV

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 8 15:13:57 EDT 2004

Stephanie,

I believe that others have answered this question but just to clarify,
Chameleon functionality is built on top of PHP MapScript.  MapScript is
a scripting extension to MapServer.  So any data source that MapServer
can use is available in Chameleon applications.  CubeSERV provides a WMS
interface that Chameleon can use, I am not sure if there is a more
direct protocol that can be used with a local CubeSERV.  But that is one
of the great things about the OGC standards, any WMS client can use any
WMS server so you have lots of choice in the matter.

|Paul Spencer                           pspencer@dmsolutions.ca   |