[Chameleon] Legend question

Choi,Stephanie [Ontario] Stephanie.Choi@ec.gc.ca
Thu Apr 8 16:30:23 EDT 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C41D7E.690B8581

Hi all,=20

I got a problem for displaying Legend icon when I use Legend widget in
CWC2 1.0.  And I noticed that few days ago, there was a discussion about
the problem of displaying legend.  Is there a way to make Chameleon
displaying legend icon in version 1.0 'coz right now I couldn't make
legend icons show up at all ?  I have the latest version of Mapserver
that I got from cvs and it has GetLegendGraphic support, too.  Could
anyone give me some hint on this problem ?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Stephanie           =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C41D7E.690B8581

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.6487.1">
<TITLE>Legend question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi all, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I got a problem for displaying Legend =
icon when I use Legend widget in CWC2 1.0.&nbsp; And I noticed that few =
days ago, there was a discussion about the problem of displaying =
legend.&nbsp; Is there a way to make Chameleon displaying legend icon in =
version 1.0 'coz right now I couldn't make legend icons show up at all =
?&nbsp; I have the latest version of Mapserver that I got from cvs and =
it has GetLegendGraphic support, too.&nbsp; Could anyone give me some =
hint on this problem ?&nbsp; Any help would be greatly =
appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance,</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Stephanie&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>