[Chameleon] Confused Chameleon Starter

Jamie van Dyke jamie.van.dyke at scoutaround.com
Sat Apr 10 07:35:33 EDT 2004

Hi there everyone.

I'm a new user of the Chameleon scripts, and have been battling away for
a few days now with no luck.  There is multiple documentations, for
multiple versions, and the wiki site is extremely hard to navigate.
There are documents all over the place that refer to cwc2.php...but I
don't have one of those.

So what I am looking for, is the definative guide to Chameleon.  I've
tried both versions, but still don't really know the difference.  All my
data is local, and from what I've read I should use version 1.1.

Are there any suggestions to help clear up my confusion, basically, I
need to stop running into documents on different versions, which don't
state the version and hence I read it all and find out after
experimenting, that it is in fact wrong.

Thanks.
Jamie