[Chameleon] Printouts

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Apr 18 21:14:57 EDT 2004

Hi Tracy,

I can't really give a direct solution to your questions, as for some reason
I never got the print tool to work. But I created a solution myself, based
on 'draggable' layers. Maybe you, or whomever made the actual print tool,
can incorporate such an idea into the print tool. By making it draggable, a
user can move any part of the map, e.g. legend or maybe northarrow, to a
part where overlap doesn't matter. (see
http://spatial.hgm.com.au/cwcroe7/cwc2.php
<http://spatial.hgm.com.au/cwcroe7/cwc2.php>  , drag the legend in either
the layout or the actual page by clicking near the edges and holding down
the mouse-button)
Only problem I had with it is that when it's printed, the layer loses its
opaque background.

regards,

Jacob