[Chameleon] Adding Points

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Aug 9 20:00:11 EDT 2004

I finally got it working. Found I was missing something in my ParseURL()
and it was causing all kinds of problems. Thanks for your help and
sample, pointed me in the right direction along with Will's comment
earlier to where I have almost what I want, just need to tweak it now.

One other question that has come up. Is there a PHP version of the
WidgetPix2Geo() javascript function? Couldn't find anything in
Mapscript, was wondering about in Chameleon itself?

Ken
Miistakis