[Chameleon] oMapSession and MapQuery object

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Aug 11 12:24:50 EDT 2004

Will posted the following yesterday in regards to one of my questions:

When you extend the NavTool widget you need to reference the Map object
this way:

$this->moMapNavigator->oSession->oMap

So your array of layer names would be like this:

$aszLayerNames =
$this->moMapNavigator->oSession->oMap->getAllLayerNames();

Hope that helps,

Ken